What's new

New guy from New Jersey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

been around the cigar world for a while, but just getting registered here on BOTL. I live out in Hunterdon County, NJ and have been smoking cigars for the better part of 5 years now. Looking forward to meeting some new folks on here.

Best,
Fshaw

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Glad to have you here!

Rupe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. As far as what I usually smoke, I tend to be fairly open to most things. I do have a preference for CCs over NCs generally, but I have definitely found some NC's that are in my rotation. I have recently become a huge fan of the Epernay line, as well as the Forbidden X Lost City's. On the CC side I try to sample as many as I can, but frequently find myself coming back to the PSP2 as well as the Bolivar BBF.

Glad to see some other NJ brothers on here. Has anyone ever gotten any sort of NJ herf together?

F

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. As far as what I usually smoke, I tend to be fairly open to most things. I do have a preference for CCs over NCs generally, but I have definitely found some NC's that are in my rotation. I have recently become a huge fan of the Epernay line, as well as the Forbidden X Lost City's. On the CC side I try to sample as many as I can, but frequently find myself coming back to the PSP2 as well as the Bolivar BBF.

Glad to see some other NJ brothers on here. Has anyone ever gotten any sort of NJ herf together?

F
I'd love to get a jersey herf going

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ok I def say we get an NJ Herf going! I see fshaw and some others are up for it so how about getting a starting list of suggestions as far as locations go? Do you guys think we should select a county first? Let's hear some feedback... I am open to Northern and central NJ... Thanks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm down for wherever people want to meet up. I work down in Philly so hopefully we could get something going on a weekend....