What's new

New guy from NOVA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,
New here from Northern Virginia. I found the site when searching for something and figured it'd be a good place to join and get some knowledge. Also, why hasn't "BoxPressed" been taken as a name? LOL I'm not even a box pressed snob, but I got a box of RP's in recently and it was the first thing cigar related that came to mind.

Last cigar box purchases (in August) - Nub Cameroons, Partagas Super Partagas, Partagas Serie D No. 4.

I like sport shooting and Porsche's, so that's probably what I'll talk about when it isn't about smoking, scotch, and/or beer.

--
BP
CSB.jpg

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Welcome from Chicagoland!

I was just about to change my user name to "BoxPressed3", I guess that's off now. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome from KCMO.

I love all the same things....except Im fat and Porches and fat don't go together very well.

One can dream.
My Story is similar but....

untitled.png

Spend a year starving myself and working out every day to lose enough weight to fit into a Porsche.
Then realizing I don't have $90,000 to buy a Porshe
Priceless

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Story is similar but....

View attachment 120514

Spend a year starving myself and working out every day to lose enough weight to fit into a Porsche.
Then realizing I don't have $90,000 to buy a Porshe
Priceless
Thanks for the warm welcome all!

And remember, you can buy a Porsche pre-owned. I did, and I drive it like a stole it. :sneaky:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Guys,
New here from Northern Virginia. I found the site when searching for something and figured it'd be a good place to join and get some knowledge. Also, why hasn't "BoxPressed" been taken as a name? LOL I'm not even a box pressed snob, but I got a box of RP's in recently and it was the first thing cigar related that came to mind.

Last cigar box purchases (in August) - Nub Cameroons, Partagas Super Partagas, Partagas Serie D No. 4.

I like sport shooting and Porsche's, so that's probably what I'll talk about when it isn't about smoking, scotch, and/or beer.

--
BP
View attachment 120489
Some nice smokes there!
Welcome from Texas!