What's new

New guy from St. Louis

Scooby

Scooby
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all --- Just wanted to introduce myself to BOTL.

I've been smoking cigars for a few years now, but have really gotten into the hobby over the past six months or so. I probably smoke one or two out of my collection every week - thanks to c-bid, I seem to be adding five to 10 times as many as I smoke on a weekly basis, so my collection is growing.

No matter how good the cigar is that I last smoked, I'm always on a the quest for the one that is even better, so I definitely appreciate the recommendations or thumbs down I read about from everybody's posts. I'll try to add some useful tidbits on my experiences as well.

As far as the smokes I like, I tend to enjoy medium to full bodied cigars, although at times I enjoy a mild connie. Some of my favorites are CAO Brazilia/Italia/Maduro, El Rico Habano, Indian Tabak Super Fuerte Maduro, Zino Platinum Series, Opus X (who doesn't like these), JFR, Rocky Patel 92's, Padron thousand series, Tatuaje, Cabaiguan.

As far as dislikes, I don't care for the Punch's or Bolivar's I've tried or anything that is of the machine made variety. I know that there are plenty of people that love these - I just haven't seen the light on these though.

Any way, that's my story, but sorry for writing a novel about it. :jitb:

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
welcome and enjoy nice likes. havent had the ones you dislike so idk. if you wernt really into the hobby much after joining this you would be shortly. thats what happened to me. and novels just give us something to read while smoking.

thecatmac

IS IN THE HOUSE!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome! I too am a big lover of those CAO series you just mentioned. Had a nice Brazillia Go just yesterday inside my garage during the New England/Charger halftime show!!! Cheers and welcome to BOTL!