What's new

New guy From Staten Island New York

Philbonanno

Flipcigars
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brothers from BOTL , I'm Phil from states island ny ,I recently joined BOTL,thank you for having me a part of this . And thanks to a buddy of mine tony members name- focusONToNY thank you ,

I'm a newbee to the cigar world but I'm very interested in it , i only had a cigar once in a blue moon , but now I have my times more often .its Very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to what's to learn more about it all thanks BOTL.

WiseOwl

I watch, I see, therefore I shall smoke a cigar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brothers from BOTL , I'm Phil from states island ny ,I recently joined BOTL,thank you for having me a part of this . And thanks to a buddy of mine tony members name- focusONToNY thank you ,

I'm a newbee to the cigar world but I'm very interested in it , i only had a cigar once in a blue moon , but now I have my times more often .its Very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to what's to learn more about it all thanks BOTL.
Welcome to BOTL, Phil!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Oh snap! welcome from SI as well! where do you smoke usually? I'm usually smoking at home, used to smoke at up in smoke, now sometimes at carmines or cigar vault.

you'll love it here!