What's new

New guy from TN!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello there! My name is Michael and I'm from TN.

I just had my first "real" cigar last Friday. It was a Rocky Patel, unsure of what kind exactly. After that night I've been doing a little research on cigars and cigar smoking and have decided it is a hobby I would like to try!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the Brothers! Any advice is always appreciated.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Welcome Michael. The RP 1992 is the one that got me "hooked" about 5 years ago. Just try different cigars, and buy a bigger humi than you think you'd ever need. Or better yet, a cooler.

Enjoy your stay.

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Welcome for another in the Vol state! You've got a great name there! My son's name is Michael.

this is a great place with an amazing group of guys. I know you'll like it here!

What part are you from?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I already feel like this will be a great forum to be a part of.

I'm in Chattanooga. Originally I'm from Tallahassee, FL though. I actually was referred to this site by a long time friend. Just didn't know his username lol.

I plan on going over to my local Burns tonight and grabbing a few sticks to start off with. Hoping to get a Four Kicks or an Undercrown by Drew Estates. These were recommended to me by said friend last night.

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I already feel like this will be a great forum to be a part of.

I'm in Chattanooga. Originally I'm from Tallahassee, FL though. I actually was referred to this site by a long time friend. Just didn't know his username lol.

I plan on going over to my local Burns tonight and grabbing a few sticks to start off with. Hoping to get a Four Kicks or an Undercrown by Drew Estates. These were recommended to me by said friend last night.
Next time your in the area let me know and we'll smoke a couple!

The undercrowns are amazing! I've had the Corona viva and I have a gran toro resting right now. DE stuff is great all around!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The guys at Burns are great fellas! They'll take good care of you. They'll have plenty of Four Kicks and Undercrowns. You should sign up for the Chattanooga Tweet Up while you're in there. I'm gonna try and come down for that from Nashville!