What's new

New Guy here.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Hello fellow BOTL's,

My name is James and I got into the hobby of enjoying cigars while on an all-expense paid trip to Afghanistan. I found a Cigar.com catalog and so began my adventure into the wide world of exotic tobaccos. I am still learning a lot and developing my palate but I have found some sticks that I am fond of, Monte Cristo's, My Father's, Cohibas, most things from Drew Estate and Foundry to name a few. I've been a Cavalry Scout in the Army for six years and it has taken me to some interesting places to say the least. I have an amazing and supportive wife and two wonderful children. We live in the Ft Hood area and I am currently somewhere else. I stumbled across this site and after a little bit of lurking I decided to join up. The thing I like about cigars is a person can be in any city anywhere in the world and find a cigar shop or lounge and and meet generally friendly people with a common interest, fellow BOTL if you will. There aren't too many establishments that can claim that! Anyways, I'm happy to be here and looking forward to expanding horizons.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I appreciate it. @dharbolt, what part of Ohio. I used to live in north east Ohio. Never mind, it just read your location.:bigeyes:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It's already been said, but can never be said enough. Thank you so much for the sacrifices you make so we can all enjoy our freedoms. Welcome from Arizona!