What's new

New Guy in Los Angeles

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi all,

I've been enjoying cigars and practically living in front of a computer for many years, but never looked in to forums until recently.

So I'll probably have to learn the ropes a for awhile, but I hope to be able to gain and share some knowledge and extend my botl network.

A Little more about me...

Live in LA

Don't actually remember my first premium cigar, but it was about ten years ago

I got much deeper in to the hobby last year when I started blogging.

I enjoy sticks of all varieties and try to keep an open mind about things I haven't tried. As a result, I'm always smoking something new and have few "go to" smokes in my humidors.

I have one cabinet humi and three small desktops where I keep a collection of ~1000 smokes. Have already spent my 2012 budget, so I anticipate I'll be a more active trader this year.

Only recently have I started "aging" cigars purposefully and seeking out rarities.

Besides cigars, my interests include playing golf, following my beloved LA kings hockey team, fine spirits and all thing epicurean.

I own a marketing consultancy so I'm my own boss which is something I highly enjoy and recommend. What you lose in stability and free time, you gain in peace of mind.

That's about as much as I'll talk about myself. Just want to share the intro so anyone interested in interacting can get a feel about where I'm coming from.

Looking forward to making friends and sharing ideas/info with y'all.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hi Jason...Great introduction!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Welcome from Indiana! Look forward to hearing more about the smokes you enjoy. Always looking for something new to try.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really?
Come on now really?
Must be from Van as I swear no one else in the world cheers for them.
ANYBODY BUT CANUCKS
Yes really. :grin: Wife is from Richmond. If I had to pick a team it would be the Pens.

Everyone that hates the Canucks is not from Vancouver because they wished they lived Vancity, the coolest city in Canada.

Last edited: