What's new

New Guy in Los Angeles

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome, from Chicago! Look forward to hearing more about what you have aging in your humidor(s)!
The whole "collecting" aspect of the hobby didn't occur to me until recently. so i only have a few interesting pieces.

Because so much great stuff is out there...there's no specific cigar or brand that i seek out. It's just fun digging around for sticks that a) i haven't tried and B) is rare or old.

Just scored an LFD today with mega plume. The guy at the B&M wasn't sure but thought it was 3-5 years old.

Also bought a box of 2009 La Verite Churchills that are smoking so good right now, I'm not sure I'll be able to age them.

would be happy to put up some pics of my most prized sticks if anyone is interested in checking that out.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
The whole "collecting" aspect of the hobby didn't occur to me until recently. so i only have a few interesting pieces.

Because so much great stuff is out there...there's no specific cigar or brand that i seek out. It's just fun digging around for sticks that a) i haven't tried and B) is rare or old.

Just scored an LFD today with mega plume. The guy at the B&M wasn't sure but thought it was 3-5 years old.

Also bought a box of 2009 La Verite Churchills that are smoking so good right now, I'm not sure I'll be able to age them.

would be happy to put up some pics of my most prized sticks if anyone is interested in checking that out.
I may be selfish, but definately post some pictures. I'm always interested in seeing and hearing about varities and vintages that I haven't had.

Again, welcome!