What's new

New Guy in MI.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Ya'll....
Got back into Michigan a bit ago, and found this Group, so I thought I'd find some good folk here.. Not refered by Nobody, And Nobody Asked!.. Most people would kknow me from the Radio, but my Name would say that.. I like my Rocky Patel Vintage's and Most any of the CAO's I've had, Both of the Names are new to me, as Years Back The father-in-Law and myself would split boxes. Been a While but started Smoking Cigars again.. I was in TEXAS for the Last 3 Years, and wish I was still there but for Family Reasons I'm Frezzing my Pa-Toot.. Spent some of that time in LA. near Alexandria, Nice Place to eat, BAD place to live!.. Not much else about me....
Jeff-N8NOE
[EN82hq]
7.258 Most the time..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks All for the Welcome!... And after seeing some of the Quotes, Here are some I use in hte E-Mail:

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
-- Mark Twain

"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go."
-- Mark Twain

"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."
-- Mark Twain

"What is the difference between a $10 and a $2 cigar? Eight bucks."
-- Lew Rothman

"After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
-- Brad Shaw, Radio Announcer

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
-- Martyn Harris, British journalist, Daily Telegraph 1/20/89

May Be of some use someday!... But thanks All!
Jeff