What's new

new guy in ohio

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey there everyone. im kyle a 38 year old oil and gas electrician originally from texas but living just outside of canton ohio now. I have been into cigars seriously for about a year now and have two humidors. I build kustom cars all pre 64 and own a 53 ford car currently. I have a 3 year old son named cash and a great wife. so far I love the undercrown and oliva v the most of all that I have tried and am dying to try a feral pig and dirty rat or any of the impossible for me to try unicos. im really fod of the foundry line as well. I look forward to meeting you all.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from cleveland

I spend a lot of time down in the alliance salem area. love the area down that way. have even been to zoar.
im about to move to Louisville next month. just bought a house there. I mainly work in the carrollton area in the oil patch. where do you shop for cigars? ive only been to osi in canton and the pipe rack in akron.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Welcome from cleveland

I spend a lot of time down in the alliance salem area. love the area down that way. have even been to zoar.
im about to move to Louisville next month. just bought a house there. I mainly work in the carrollton area in the oil patch. where do you shop for cigars? ive only been to osi in canton and the pipe rack in akron.
I have found some great stuff at the pipe rack. Originally from Barberton and come home to visit a few times a year. Welcome!!!