What's new

New guy on deck....

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi all, just saying "Hello" real quick. Will get to know you all a bit more I'm sure. Been smoking cigars for about 3 years. A buddy was telling me about cigar collecting and how well his collection has performed. So I when full jackass tilt, built a walk in humidor, and started stocking it with Avo22's, Bolivar Gold Medal (supposedly a re-release of the 50's version for some hotel in Germany) God of Fire, Opus X... well like I said, I went full tilt. Looking forward to spending some time here.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome! Nice line up of cigars! Any pics of your walk in? My walk in humidor is a 160 qt cooler in my closet!! Nothin' fancy but it works great. I would like to get a walk in humidor in my home when I retire :yes:

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome from another new person around here!

Definitely need to get some pics of your humidor up, if you need some webspace for pics let me know.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
AZsteelman said:
Post pics, and let us know when we can come over...we bring our own drinks, by the way!

Welcome!
Pics you want, pics you shall have. It's nothing super fancy. I basically turned the area under my basement steps into my walk in. I'll get pics up sunday. Now as far as you all stopping by... well let's wait till spring. A bit cold here in MN right now.

Thanks for the warm welcomes from all.