What's new

New Guy out Goodyear, AZ

owensaz

Pallabra. (Word.)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey Folks (brethren)

It is my pleasure to be a member of this site, if you're in the west valley you'll likely catch me at Fine Ash Cigars in Avondale, AZ hanging out with Sam Lopez, Jeromy, Pablo, and Brandon (BrandonP) whenever he isn't at Cigar King selling premium goods.

My name is Brad, prior service air force currently going to school former avionics troop returning to my passion of IT (System Administration) I don't smile much some will believe I don't play well with others but I see myself as a fair man willing to provide what little insight I may have or helping hand to a fellow vet or citizen of the leaf.

My palate is loyal to almost anything the "Don" Pepin touches but I'll happily shake a stick at Liga Privada, Ashton, LFD, or even a Cuban or two but by no means am I above a brand of cigar as I am willing to try any cigar once or twice before I past judgement.

Thanks for your time,

Brad O

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hi Brad!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Good to have you here!!

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Welcome, from Chicago, Brad!

Don Pepin Garcia has a great sense for blends; you have a great favorite (as well as the LP's). If you like Ashton, give Arturo Fuente a whirl as well.