What's new

New Harry Potter

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
SPOILERS, SPOILERS, SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Anybody read it yet? I just finished this afternoon. Great addition to the series.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
:) Great book! :thumbsup: More than happy to discuss it if you are interested. Burned through it in two days. Going back for a more leasurely read now. LOL

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I do agree about this being a great book. I have read only one review of it and it hit the nail on the head. "Leaves the reader with the most ominous fealing of any of the books yet."

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Dang Craig, you may want to edit that out incase there are members that haven't read it yet.

Edit: I now see your spoiler alert in the first post but when one clicks the "Last post" link it bypasses it.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
FYI, if you want to put up some spoilers you can make the spoiler in white color. (Note: probably only works if you have the default forum skin) Highlight below this for a spoiler:

At the end of the book, it turns out that Harry Potter is really Hairy Dave all along!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
LMAO at Vipe.

Todd, would it help if the *SPOILERS* warning was in the title of the thread?

Craig, Feel free to shoot me a PM...I missed whatever it was you posted.

To those who haven't read this series, now is the absolute perfect time to pick them up, depending on how quickly you read. You have 6 of the 7 books available and at least a year and a half, probably more like 2 before the 7th and final book comes out.

Craig. Check out www.mugglenet.com for a recent indepth interview with J.K. Rowling. It's three parts and part three comes out tomororow. Warning for any who have not read the book, there are plenty of spoilers in that interview.