What's new

New Here and Question

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just got some MC #2s and I love them... What else would you guys recommend in Habano..Which Cohiba is the bomb-I like em fat and big...

Thanks.

Allan

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome aboard Allen ... :smt006

As for habanos, I say ... try them all.

For Cohibas, go for the Robustos and Siglo VI. These seem to be the cream of the crop.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Would love to, am going to try and find a single on the Sublime..They're a bit pricey to buy in any quantity-and suppose i hate em :---)

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Some alternatives to the Cohibas for less money. San Cristobal La Punta, Diplamatico #2, Bolivar Belicoso Fino. Three different flavor profiles and less money than the Cohibas. PM me your addy and I will send you a couple of Cohiba fatties to try.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
allanf said:
Would love to, am going to try and find a single on the Sublime..They're a bit pricey to buy in any quantity-and suppose i hate em :---)
I would recommend giving them to me at that point.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm sure there would be no shortage of takers. Has anyone here subscribed to Cigar Magazine and gotten the sampler? Just put in my subscription here..At least I'll get some sticks to stock my box...It's pretty sparse, but not so bad considering i've only had it for a week. Going broke here..:)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Funny you should say that..>I'm on EBAY at this very moment looking at cabinets. I'm hemoraging money. I'll post on the humidor thread about my quest.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
allanf said:
Just got some MC #2s and I love them... What else would you guys recommend in Habano..Which Cohiba is the bomb-I like em fat and big...

Thanks.

Allan
If you like them big and fat and you're not talking about the waitress at the local diner, I would definitely try a CoRo. Next to the PSD4 an excellent example of what a robusto should be.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
oneaday said:
Some alternatives to the Cohibas for less money. San Cristobal La Punta, Diplamatico #2, Bolivar Belicoso Fino. Three different flavor profiles and less money than the Cohibas. PM me your addy and I will send you a couple of Cohiba fatties to try.
Way to go One Day,...My first BOMB exploded on my doorstep today..
:dancing:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
There are so many good choices out there, try getting some fivers of many different types so you can decide what you like and don't like. That's part of the fun of smoking cigars imho.

If you like a big cigar, you might also consider Upmann Monarchs, a cheaper alternative to the Sir Winston, but still a great smoke.

Other robustos to consider besides CoRo and PSD4 would be Boli Royal Corona and ERDM Choix Supreme.