What's new

New here but not to the leaf!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello every one - Guess I'm the newest noob so using proper forum procedure an introduction is due.

From Minneapolis, always have been, even after this nasty winter I don't believe that will change. I have lived nearly half a century, it doesn't seem that long. Guess I got into smoking cigars on the golf course in my 20's, purchased my first humidor back then, a Diamond Crown 90 count, I think it is called the Richmond, I still own it to this day along with a few others. Started by smoking Macanudo Portifino's back then, the Lancero was popular according to myself and I enjoyed them. Just between us, I still would smoke one and it would not bother me. I guess my tastes have gone all over the place but have stayed pretty steady with natural or dark natural wrappers, maybe Maduro's are all the rage but not for me. Guess my grab a humidor smoke would be a Punch Gran Puro, Padron 4000, Padron Churchill, never disappointed with those. I have a few different boxes of Benji's that are decent, the first run seems better than the 2nd Toro but maybe that is age yet. I enjoyed the Punch rare Anniversary Corojo (box is almost gone now) but don't enjoy the main line Corojo with a Sumantra wrapper. I like the CAO OSA SOL, about as strong as I'll enjoy but have not had one since they sold (heard bad things but maybe that is all false stuff). I have always used nicotine so don't have the problems I read from some guys. I can smoke zero cigars in a week to 10 a week, I have no smoking routine. Looking forward to warmer weather and typing with you folks.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
welcome from AZ where we don't know what winter is
I am more envious of your humidors in your local craigslist than the weather - man that Phoenix list rocks for cabinets, all the time

Weather - just drive up the mountain out of the valley once in awhile - ha!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from down south in Winona :waving:

Always great to have another MN brother join us! Keep your eyes open for MN HERF announcements here. There is a great group of MN guys here on the board (some of us that are also near the half century mark +/-) and we like to get from time to time. We would love to have you join us at Tobacco Grove or wherever we decide to meet.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy our website and brotherhood.