What's new

New Here from Cincinnati

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wanted to introduce myself. My name is John and I have lived in Cincinnati for the past 3 years before that was I was living in Hong Kong with my family. This is the first time I have been on a cigar board forum since the old eherf.com website closed down years ago. Do we have any members that were part of that group?
Some of my favorite cigars include Tatuaje, Opus X, Opus X Lost City, ISOM's - specifically HdM Choix Supreme and HdM Num. 2, & various C.A.O.
I usually smoke over at House of Cigar at least twice per month and would love to meet up with some other Cincy brothers for a few hours of conversation and cigars.
Family Wise I have been married for almost 17 years and have 4 kids (2 girls and 2 boys) and that is the way it is gonna stay! :)

Glad to be here and to make your acquantiance.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Welcome John from Cincy! I get over there a few times a year to herf with some brothers, and of course I MUST hit up Party Source each time.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome John from Cincy! I get over there a few times a year to herf with some brothers, and of course I MUST hit up Party Source each time.

Party Source has a great selection, but for service and knowledge Straus Tobacconist cannot be beat. Jungle Jims is also building quite the selection and often have great deals on boxes.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Party Source has a great selection, but for service and knowledge Straus Tobacconist cannot be beat. Jungle Jims is also building quite the selection and often have great deals on boxes.
Never been to Strauss, but I personally think Party Source kills JJ in both selection & prices, but I like both places, and you're lucky to have those places so close to each other.

When I go, we usually meet at Hooters or Quaker Steak and then do our shopping at TPS, then meet at the Beer Seller, then back to TPS for more ha ha.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am usually north of the city and work in Lebanon so my local is either Bells (no lounge) or House of Cigar (huge lounge) so I usually go to House of Cigar. -- unless anyone has any other good cigar lounges north of the city that you can introduce me to...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Never been to Strauss, but I personally think Party Source kills JJ in both selection & prices, but I like both places, and you're lucky to have those places so close to each other.

When I go, we usually meet at Hooters or Quaker Steak and then do our shopping at TPS, then meet at the Beer Seller, then back to TPS for more ha ha.

I highly recommend Straus, their downtown location has been open since 1905, its a bit of a pain to get to because of downtown traffic/parking but it's a good time. If you mess with pipes at all they have an equally good selection of pipe tobacco and make a lot of their own blends. They have a smaller location across the river not too far from Party Source in Florence that is much easier to access. Straus is a bit sentimental for me, I use to go in there in the late 80's early 90's with my grandpa when I was a kid back when no one cared about second hand smoke:ROFLMAO:.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I highly recommend Straus, their downtown location has been open since 1905, its a bit of a pain to get to because of downtown traffic/parking but it's a good time. If you mess with pipes at all they have an equally good selection of pipe tobacco and make a lot of their own blends. They have a smaller location across the river not too far from Party Source in Florence that is much easier to access. Straus is a bit sentimental for me, I use to go in there in the late 80's early 90's with my grandpa when I was a kid back when no one cared about second hand smoke:ROFLMAO:.
Thanks for the info, I am not into pipes, but I may just have to check this place out at least.