What's new

New here from NC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, just a quick post of introduction. I go by the handle of Subdoc 720 which I derived from my 9 years of submarine service during my 24 year Navy career. I have been smoking Cigars for only about 2 years after being introduced to them by a good buddy of mine. Some of my favorite sticks in my short smoking time have come from the DE Liga line, namely the T52, UF 13 and Undercrowns...I enjoy trying new/different sticks to help broaden my horizons, so I look forward to reading and hopefully contributing to the different forums. I look forward to meeting and discussing cigars with everyone!!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Welcome! What part of NC are you from? And it looks like you are already off to a good start with what smoke you enjoy.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hello everyone, just a quick post of introduction. I go by the handle of Subdoc 720 which I derived from my 9 years of submarine service during my 24 year Navy career.

Welcome subdoc 720, where were you based out of while doing your sub service? I work for a Naval contractor who does custom equipment installs on all class subs. We are just north of the Groton Sub base here in CT.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello and :welcome: from TN. We are glad to have you join us. Thank you for your service. I know you will enjoy the brotherhood here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did submarine service out of both Charleston SC and Groton CT. That was quite a few years ago...we're talking late 80's into the 90's.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How bout an ode to Carolina bbq. You'll fit right in!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk