What's new

New here from Salisbury, NC!!!!

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I wanted to say hello to everyone....I'm Matt Pressley. I live in Salisbury, NC, which is about 30 miles North of Charlotte. I work in Greensboro, NC and am lucky to have a wonderful B&M near my work called the Pipe & Pint if anyone is familiar. Also, Salisbury has a nice smoking lounge called the Perfect Smoke.

I first got started smoking cigars in 8th grade when my dad let me take a few puffs off of his. He had became interested in cigars in the mid 90's during the boom and passed his interest down to me. I would smoke a few cigars every now and then throughout high school with him, as he taught me how to properly smoke and respect the leaf.

I smoked on and off through my twenties, mostly in the warmer months. Nothing like relaxing to a nice North Carolina craft beer and a well crafted stick. Recently I've gotten more involved in the boutique cigar trend and have been trying to learn as much as I possible can about cigars. I've ramped up my humidor and cigar collection and have been smoking more regularly.

I like experiencing all different kinds of new cigars, but I generally prefer a maduro wrapper, small to medium ring gauges, and medium to full body. Some of the brands that I've been really enjoying lately are Tatuaje, My Father, Illusione, La Flor Dominicana, Padron, and Fuente.

Nice to meet everyone...I'll probably sign up for the newbie trader thing soon, so look for me.

Thanks,

Matt

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Matt :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy the website and brotherhood.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Matt!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Thanks for the great introduction.....hope you enjoy your time here!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
welcome from southwest AZ. I am sure you will enjoy the community, there are some great (and a little crazy) brothers here.