What's new

New here so giving a quick introduction

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Josh and I’m in Boynton beach, Florida. I’m 39 and began smoking on my 18th birthday. I’m a huge Padron, Fuente, Tatuaje and My Father fan among many others

for work I’m a corporate immigration attorney that has a legal degree most people never heard of. I just obtained my JSD (doctorate of law) and just published my first book

I look forward to getting to know everyone on here

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
thanks so much!! Was just in Atlanta and Buckhead. Such a great time!! Going to Savannah next month and can’t wait. May have to ask if you know any good cigar shops around there lol
I live in middle Georgia and just moved here about 9 months ago, so I've only been to a few shops in my area and they really aren't worth the time.
They like to charge $4-$10 more than most b&m's so I would do your homework before buying.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in middle Georgia and just moved here about 9 months ago, so I've only been to a few shops in my area and they really aren't worth the time.
They like to charge $4-$10 more than most b&m's so I would do your homework before buying.
oh man def glad you told me. Thanks so much for the info. I’ll make sure to bring my own just to be safe