What's new

New here

MICSTOGIE

Gear-Head-Banger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Welcome aboard. We all endeavor to help each other as much as possible here you'll find everyone very helpful. In fact you could help me out immensely by sending me the addresses of the fellas that were kind enough to welcome you with packages. I'm thinking I'll chuck there names in a hat and pick one out as a reward for their generosity. :pitchfork
I would be more than happy to with the express written (typed) permission of the 3 botl’s. I guess that is one way I can repay the favor! :agreeclen

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I would be more than happy to with the express written (typed) permission of the 3 botl’s. I guess that is one way I can repay the favor! :agreeclen
Mate, my address does not accompany my packages :grinFU:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Heh, oh I will find out, as you'll surely learn throwing brothers under the bus is a way of life around here. :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

MICSTOGIE

Gear-Head-Banger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I just got my first 2 Bombs! Thanks to slave2theaxe & the mystry bomber. Check out the pictures in my profile. You guys are AWESOME!

Edit: Mystery package came from SuprHasan

Last edited: