What's new

New Here

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm 21 and in college. I don't fit the typical stereotype of going to the clubs and drinking till I'm wasted. I prefer going to a nice bar with friends, drinking a few beers and stocking on a nice cigar.

I've only had a few cigars and want to expand my pallet. There is a local cigar shop that has a walk in humidor so I have a great selection only a few blocks from my house.

On a further note, would it be worthwhile to get a humidor now or wait till I get more into smoking them?

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Buckle up and enjoy the ride. You will need something to store your cigars in. You will accumulate more than you think, this place is a slippery slope and before you know it you will have more cigars than you ever thought you would. There are many threads on storage here you may find very helpful from tupadores to cabinets. It all depends on what you can afford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Welcome! I'm a 22 year old college student, like yourself. I'd imagine your budget is limited, so stick with a tupperware humidor for now. Do a search in the forums, BOTL is bottomless pit of knowledge. You're in for a great time!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So I'm 21 and in college. I don't fit the typical stereotype of going to the clubs and drinking till I'm wasted. I prefer going to a nice bar with friends, drinking a few beers and stocking on a nice cigar.

I've only had a few cigars and want to expand my pallet. There is a local cigar shop that has a walk in humidor so I have a great selection only a few blocks from my house.

On a further note, would it be worthwhile to get a humidor now or wait till I get more into smoking them?
Welcome man!

I'm a 20 (21 in 5 days :razz:) year old college student myself. I definitely enjoy drinking till i'm wasted and making irresponsible decisions but i also prefer a few beers and a stick.

skip the humidor and get a small cooler, it'll be cheaper than your average 75+ ct humidor...but that's just my .02. I grew out of my 20 count in about a week and now have two 100 counts (wish i just got the cooler). Start stocking up on some smokes and letting us know what you prefer!

:dance:

Last edited:

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
That, followed up by shacking with some random girl, made up a large portion of my early college years. Law school wasn't much different, either.

Loved every minute of it.
Now I feel like I'm missing out... I've been with the same girl since I graduated high school, and I'm a college Sophomore, going on junior.

Although I'd never have it any other way, personally :awholelot

Welcome to BOTL!

Go for a Tupperdor for now