What's new

New Humi Needs Stix

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Thanks for all the replies. I actually ordered the humidor custom made. I designed it for 290 - 6x60 cigars because that has been my main smoke so know I'm going to have room left over after 6 boxes. I'm a bit excited so I'd like put a couple things in there I can enjoy and maybe some I can age. Waiting for all isn't really an option, I'm a bit of an instant satisfaction person.

With that said, I like the sampler idea and maybe I'll try a couple box splits if anyone is up up for it. Friend smokes are another good idea.

So here's what I'm thinking, anyone who likes big smokes in the realm of full bodied and 6x60 and has a suggestion I'm up for a box split. Worst case I have some some good smokes that others like and I can start bombing people like a noob should.

oh 6x60? never mind. Not a thing in that size that is worth while for me. I would urge you to make sure you had tried lots of other sizes, with in the lines you like, before you go buy 290 6x60's. Not that I can tell anyone x size is better than y size, but to pigeon hole your self with that amount of one size seems a bit noobish. You would be eliminating some of the best cigars in the world by doing so.

PSD4
a ton of PC's and Lanceros
RASS
Bolivar Gold Medal
Tat Noella
Most if not all of the Opus line.
and the list is too long to mention.

Just sayin don't put all you eggs in one basket, your views may change.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've been smoking the oliva v for about 2 years now so that's not going away. Il do a box split of smoothing I'm interested in and bunch of hers from all the suggestions here. Should be fun!