What's new

New Humi to add to the family.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I am so excited, I didn't get a super expensive humi, but it complements the one I have now great. I picked up a Bally humi, to go along with my Bally II humi I already have. I told myself I'd go bigger, but hey I'm always short on money, I'm in college what do you expect. Anyways I hope to have it ready to go in a few days, then I'm going to split up my cigars into two groups, top shelf cigars in one and daily smokers in the other. Things should be great in a while. After this in time I will move onto bigger and better things. But for now I'm excited to have a new addition to my cigar family.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I can't wait to get it loaded, I'm tired of overflow being left in boxes with water pillows.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My God, I can't belive my second humidor is almost full, I think they are breeding while I sleep. I can't belive it. I need to start smoking more!!!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I need both a bigger humi, and start smoking more. My dad ordered a box of cigars last week. I know he won't smoke them, they are Maduros and he is more of the Conneticut wrap type. He likes his smoke really light bodied. So he will try a couple then give me the box. So I need to find more room already. The second is already over half full. What am I to do... LIGHT EM UP!!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I can't belive how fast It actually happens. I actually can't belive that after 5 months of smoking cigars and I have two beautiful humidors, one full of fine cigars, the other 2/3's full of less expensive daily smokes that are great too. It's all been a great experience, one that I'm proud of and excited to continue to learn more about.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Actually I was planning on starting a oak chest as a winter project. Nice oak chest, with a nice cedar lining. Large enought for roughly 30+ boxes, with single storage too.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Can you say.....Coolidor?

HeadBanger: I think we have another person for that 12 Step Program on Cigar Buying So far there is Donk,HeadBanger and BradMc I'm sure there is other out there....:bigeyes:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
i've thought that direction too
You will not only be suprised at how easy this is, but kick yourself for not doing it sooner. Look at the coolidor thread. It takes very little to set up unless you really want to go fancy. Lots of cedar boxes out there. I speak from experience. I own four humidors, two that are over 300. Now I have one at work, one for the NC's gave the others away. Boxes go in the cooler.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Well I just bought a bunch more sticks today, plus some are ordered too. I am a cigaraholic, Oh well first step is to admit there is a problem. Yep there is definately a problem. I LOVE MY SMOKES!!!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
only cause Tom did it to me...but..Told Ya So!!
:rofl:

You will not only be suprised at how easy this is, but kick yourself for not doing it sooner. Look at the coolidor thread. It takes very little to set up unless you really want to go fancy. Lots of cedar boxes out there. I speak from experience. I own four humidors, two that are over 300. Now I have one at work, one for the NC's gave the others away. Boxes go in the cooler.
So simple