What's new

New humidor

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Are you still shitting on that one guy that was posting humidity threads like every other day? Hahahhahahaha
It's way more than one person who asks questions and if you recall, I was friendly and helpful in almost every comment.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
That's where my display humidor is. Humidity drops to low for it in the basement. However, it's tough to grab a cigar when the wife is sleeping:ROFLMAO:
Exact same here. It's next to the dresser. But on a short file cabinet. I don't want in on the floor.
And yeah. Once wifey's in there sleepin, I'm not going in there and rifling through cigar trays.
It will be like awakening the Kraken ! ~:beaver:~

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Exact same here. It's next to the dresser. But on a short file cabinet. I don't want in on the floor.
And yeah. Once wifey's in there sleepin, I'm not going in there and rifling through cigar trays.
It will be like awakening the Kraken ! ~:beaver:~
My wife is such a light sleeper, a mouse farts in a church three miles away, she wakes up. It's horrible because I work a very odd schedule, one that has me awake as she is just getting to sleep. She asks me to wear ear plugs when I'm asleep so she and the boys don't disturb me, which would be very difficult as I am like the dead when I'm asleep. I ask her to wear ear plugs she says no.

Anyhow. She is queen grumps-a-lot when she wakes up, at any time...

What this whole post boils down to is this...

I feel ya man!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm gonna be laughing for a week with that one. At least I have two humi's in the basement that maintain decent rh.
:beaver:
My wife is such a light sleeper, a mouse farts in a church three miles away, she wakes up. It's horrible because I work a very odd schedule, one that has me awake as she is just getting to sleep. She asks me to wear ear plugs when I'm asleep so she and the boys don't disturb me, which would be very difficult as I am like the dead when I'm asleep. I ask her to wear ear plugs she says no.

Anyhow. She is queen grumps-a-lot when she wakes up, at any time...

What this whole post boils down to is this...

I feel ya man!
:beaver:
LOL Yeah. .. One "angry beaver" award for each of you guys !

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Finally seasoned and holding a steady 65% rh. Purring along perfectly for all of you to continue bombing me. Enjoying fine and HTF sticks are about the only things that are helping me keep my sanity right now. Can someone please help me fill it :D)
Fixed at your request :whistle: Hopefully that thing fills up quickly :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: