What's new

New in New Hampshire

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello world wide web!

My name is Nick and I have been smoking cigars for 12 years or so. My first cigars were "parodis" being Italian with family stemming back to Penn. it just kind of made sense. Anyways my grandfather smoked them, my father smoked them and now I have a special place in my heart for the small domestic cigar. I have since graduated to premium cigars, I love LFD, CLE, Joya de Nic, Quesada, Perdomo, etc. and tend to lean towards heavy bodied smokes. I have managed "Tobacco Haven" a retail tobacco store in Brookline, NH for 5 years now and have a large walk in humidor. I love my job. One of your members emailed me about a cigar that was specially made for us and recommended that I join BOTL, until now I did not realize that it was retailer friendly. Anyways that's me, I hope to be able to learn more about the industry, add my 2 cents worth and make some new friends!

-Nick

IPH

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Welcome Nick, I live on the seacoast of NH and work part time for Federal Cigar. Would love to get out to your shop sometime soon, maybe we could herf!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks be to the cigar gods someone got the reference! best...movie...ever.... a couple IPCPRs ago I met Wayne Newton like only 4 hours into being in Las Vegas and it reminded me of the movie

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Nick and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our website and brotherhood here.