What's new

New Job!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
WooHoo! Sealed the deal on a new job tonight. I've been working on this for a while and next week I finally get to put in my resignation from my current job. It's half the commute, more $$ in the long run, has huge potential and gives me more control over my own destiny. I'll take a short term financial hit but have a guaranteed quarterly bonus program that will more than make up the difference. The only downside is I had oral surgery this afternoon and am not supposed to smoke. I think I'll have to smoke a good one anyway. Maybe it's time to try one of these RyJ Churchill A/T's.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Nothing too exciting. I currently manage the inside sales, tech. services and drafting for a wholesale millwork (windows and doors, moulding, etc.) company covering the mid-atlantic region. I'll be going to work for a retail millwork outfit that just started business back in the spring. Not to be too cliche' but it's ground floor since I'm the first hire and I'll have the chance for some ownership before too long. I'll be wearing a lot of hats, managing the office and warehouse operations, setting up systems and procedures, some sales, vendor relations, etc. There's a ton of potential here.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
That's awesome Brian! Very, very cool. Be careful on that smoking with oral surgery thing though...could be more trouble than it's worth in the long run bro'!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Awesome - congrats :applause: "ground floors" don't come around too often these days