What's new

New La Flor Colorado Oscuro Cabinet?

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Smoked the size up from the #2 today, great smoke. Bought a couple #2's to smoke tomorrow and the next day to decide if I will buy a cab or not. LE twice a year, might be hard to find at times. Should be a great short smoke.

Centro33

Smoke. Quaff. Sleep.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a handful, and the minute I go to work today I'm grabbing more. Outstanding. And, of course, limited to 2 shipments a year. If it's the kind of thing one's into, it is absolute perfection.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Absolutely fantastic smoke. I've probably burned through a good 12-16 of them already. Definitely prefer them in a narrower RG. Tastes like espresso and bitter chocolate, love it. They only come in cabs, so I'm thinking they might be my next cab purchase after I burn through some more of my current boxes. On a note of not the typical LFD & ligero spice, if you have the chance to try the new Maduro Air Benders, grab some of those too. The Colorado Oscuro (which isn't actually Colorado or Oscuro from what I know) and the Air Bender Maduro are easily my go-to LFD's right now. If you see 'em, buy 'em!!

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Incredible cigar. The best balanced cigar from LFD to date IMHO. Usually the strength of LFD is too much, but I love these. They will be a LFD staple for me alongside my Cabinet Maduro #5's.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love the #2. Great smoke. As with all LFDs, I found it burned much better after a day of dry boxing.