What's new

New Lighter Recommendations

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey All

I'm in the market for a nice lighter. Definitely want it to be a soft flame and flint style. I like the idea of the S.T. Dupont lighters that strike with the roller bar on the side, but they are a bit out of my price range. Was wondering what you all use and would recommend. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Look for xikars flint fire lighters. I have one and love it. Problem is I think they discontinued them but you can still find them on clearance or reduced prices if you look around.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
IM Corona Flint lighters are great. I have a couple of them and they are incredible lighters. Actually, I might sell one of them if you are interested

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Zippo with a Thunderbird soft flame butane insert.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
I was just about to post the same thing. I just picked up a Xikar single flame torch but I may go for this as well. I love the design and aesthetics of Zippo lighters (and the all the accompanying YouTube videos of people doing tricks). At around $50 (including the T-bird insert) it's a perfectly priced gift option.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prometheus Prince Lighter
I love soft flame lighters and this one is a damn good one without spending Dupont monies

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Vector Elite is kinda a cool combo, either torch or soft. I have had the Colibri Primo photo'd for review, but have not yet. That said, have to agree with blessednxs65 post, Black Label El Presidente is one of the coolest lighters I've done. The flame is very unique and quite nice!