What's new

New Lighter

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Its probably going to be garbage bro. I hope for your sake its not but you would have been much better off getting a $4 Ronson. They are hard to beat esp for the price. I would take a ronson any day over a colibri or similiar, I have never used a xikar / s.t. dupont or equiv. so I cannot give my opinion on them. Either way, good luck with your new toy!

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Its probably going to be garbage bro. I hope for your sake its not but you would have been much better off getting a $4 Ronson. They are hard to beat esp for the price. I would take a ronson any day over a colibri or similiar, I have never used a xikar / s.t. dupont or equiv. so I cannot give my opinion on them. Either way, good luck with your new toy!
:boxing:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
They are in the tobacco isle in walmart, they come filled and if you loose it, it was only 4 bucks, I love them

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
sweet.... walmart it is... i think i'll go there after work!

I had one of those $10 calibri firehawk or firestart lighters and it broke in 2 weeks.. blah

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I bought one of the Ri Kang ones from ebay. It's 'okay'. Doesn't seem to want to work at anything but full power on the adjustment thing on the bottom. It's not great, but for the price, it was okay. Will serve as a punch until I get a good one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own a Xicar and there is nothing better. It works when i want it to and i heardly ever have to worry about it. plus a lifetime warrenty. no querstions asked.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
i hate warranties. i would rather use my $4 ronson that NEVER gives me trouble.
I don't know... I kinda like em...
I broke one of those "indestructible super sharp for ever scissors" and they sent me a new one to replace it... The ones you buy on TV... 40 knives, scissors and a second set if you call now for only 29.99... (My dad likes all that cheap shit.)