What's new

New Linea - Habanos Anejados

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I don't see this as infringing on the Gran Reserva at all. These are simply aged stock that hasn't flown around the world two times over and been housed in a questionable warehouse. Some of the major habanos SA distributors do this on their own under the moniker of premium aging program or the like.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
So I am paying a huge premium for a stick that I could have just aged in my own humi for 5 years, or am I missing something here? (The blurb just says that the cigar itself has been aged, not the tobacco prior to rolling...)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So I am paying a huge premium for a stick that I could have just aged in my own humi for 5 years, or am I missing something here? (The blurb just says that the cigar itself has been aged, not the tobacco prior to rolling...)
Sounds about right. How much is 5 years worth? Lol

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
The rolled cigars have been aged for 5-8 years,the tobacco was not "put aside"
You could not have aged these yourself,as these sizes were not available 5-8 years ago.A Monte Churchill is a tempting stick.and a full size RyJ torpedo will appeal to some smokers.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
The rolled cigars have been aged for 5-8 years,the tobacco was not "put aside"
You could not have aged these yourself,as these sizes were not available 5-8 years ago.A Monte Churchill is a tempting stick.and a full size RyJ torpedo will appeal to some smokers.
^Yes, I agree that these could have been aged in my (any) humidor and sure they'd be worth more because of the age, but not as steep as I have hard these will be. Seems kinda shady, IMHO

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
Well, no one on THIS forum.............;)
Ya, I'm a member of a lot of forums, even the other forums you post on and all of the invite only forums as well. Most FOGs had no idea these were coming, there was some guy who heard about these in 2011 but even his information was vague and limited.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The dea of different sizes that do not normally exist within the individual marcas might be enough to make me bite. Don't really care about the age as I have 90% of my inventory age over 12 years already.