What's new

New Member Contest!

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ok, Two Jacks has inspired me to run my first contest for New Members Only. Only BOTL members that joined in Nov. or Dec of '05 can get in. Sorry you BOTL Vets out there.

The first NCAA Bowl game starts tonight. The New Orleans Bowl. Southern Mississippi vs. Arkansas State. Big game huh? :hysterica

Ok, here's the deal. Whoever can come the closest to guessing the TOTAL POINTS SCORED for the game and you will win a Fuente OpusX Ball Cap, as well as a couple of OpusX and Anejo sticks each. (4 sticks total). I know this isn't a big Habano prize but it's not too shabby either.

Let's make the deadline to enter an hour before kickoff. Fair enough? (Edit) Game starts at 8pm EST (on ESPN) so deadline for entry will be 7pm EST.

Remember, you must have joined BOTL in either the months of November or December '05.

Thanks and Good Luck.

Jags/Tom

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
O/U at 50, 30% chance of early showers, 36 degrees. 17 point spread.

I'll take 45. Great contest, thanks and merry Christmas to you Tom.

Dub

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm NOT sure when I joined to be honest, but I'll take a stab, as I have NO IDEA?....

Everyone Seems High, I'll say 40....

( Cool Idea for the Contest, and a Nice prize offering, From ALL of myself (As I can speak for nobody Else), THANKS!! (even if I'm a mile off and loose big-time)..THANKS!

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
N8NOE said:
I'm NOT sure when I joined to be honest, but I'll take a stab, as I have NO IDEA?....

Everyone Seems High, I'll say 40....

( Cool Idea for the Contest, and a Nice prize offering, From ALL of myself (As I can speak for nobody Else), THANKS!! (even if I'm a mile off and loose big-time)..THANKS!
You are cool. It said you were member in Nov '05.