What's new

New member, friend of Rupe - please don’t hate me

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Howdy my new brothers!

New member here, comin’ atcha from Nash-Vegas! Thankful that my pal Rupe told me about BOTL. PLEASE don’t persecute me because I know Rupe.

Eager to learn from you all - not a new cigar smoker, just a very immature one! So much to learn as I enjoy this hobby at another level.

Okay team, thanks for having me.

Will post a pic of the JC Newman “American” cigar (Churchill) that I found recently in Charlotte. Got it to support those guys in their efforts to make an entirely domestic product, from packaging to tobaccos. Should be interesting.

...negotiating a truce with reality.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Glad to see you joined the group and posted your intro @Spectro :)

I'm counting the days til we can get together again and enjoy a cigar brochacho!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy my new brothers!

New member here, comin’ atcha from Nash-Vegas! Thankful that my pal Rupe told me about BOTL. PLEASE don’t persecute me because I know Rupe.

Eager to learn from you all - not a new cigar smoker, just a very immature one! So much to learn as I enjoy this hobby at another level.

Okay team, thanks for having me.

Will post a pic of the JC Newman “American” cigar (Churchill) that I found recently in Charlotte. Got it to support those guys in their efforts to make an entirely domestic product, from packaging to tobaccos. Should be interesting.

...negotiating a truce with reality.
Welcome and please reach out if you need anything. This is a great group of guys on here. Enjoy!