What's new

New member from Denver...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I wanted to say hello & introduce myself to the board... I'm a fairly new cigar smoker, but well and truly sliding down the slope. When Holts had their $20 humi deal I thought I was overdoing it buying two, but that soon passed & now I'm reorganizing to maximize space! Some of my favourite cigars so far have been the PAM '64, La Aurora Pref #2 Mad, CAO Brazilia Gol, 5 Vegas 'A', P2k Mad, etc, etc... I'll admit to being a maduro junkie, but I'm currently trying anything that sounds good. Look forward to spending time around here!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Your name would be nice.

Glad you are here and :welcome: Be sure and take some time to search this place. Also check out the sticky post on tops of most sections for great information. When in doubt, feel free to ask away.

Cheers!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hi, I wanted to say hello & introduce myself to the board... I'm a fairly new cigar smoker, but well and truly sliding down the slope. When Holts had their $20 humi deal I thought I was overdoing it buying two, but that soon passed & now I'm reorganizing to maximize space! Some of my favourite cigars so far have been the PAM '64, La Aurora Pref #2 Mad, CAO Brazilia Gol, 5 Vegas 'A', P2k Mad, etc, etc... I'll admit to being a maduro junkie, but I'm currently trying anything that sounds good. Look forward to spending time around here!
:welcome: