What's new

New Member from Eastern Pennsylvania & Steeler Nation

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and let everyone know that I have been smoking for about 3 years but used to smoke back in the 80's but never had a humi I need alot of knowledge and help regarding the humi and the hygrometer, humidification devices, beads, etc. to try and keep my cigars right. any help will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Welcome from VA! It's nice to have another steeler fan, you'll find there are a few of us here:)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome from VA! It's nice to have another steeler fan, you'll find there are a few of us here:)
No way MorrisJohn! I grew up a Steeler fan in the 70's with the Steel Curtain and Chuck Noll's teams. Still a big fan today.

Welcome rotty!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364607680.954456.jpg

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
No way MorrisJohn! I grew up a Steeler fan in the 70's with the Steel Curtain and Chuck Noll's teams. Still a big fan today.

Welcome rotty!

View attachment 29986
oh yea :) all of my Mom's side of the family is from Pittsburgh and got me into them when I was younger. Didn't know you were, looks like another person on my list to send some pregame smokes to when the next season starts :cbig:

Attachments

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Rotty

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

I joined here a little over a year ago for the same reason. There is a TON of information that you can search out from past threads and also a good number of brothers willing to help out. Just ask away and we will be happy to throw our 2 cents in. We look forward to hearing from you!!!