What's new

New member from MA/GA

raj

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up everyone? Just joined today. I'm originally from Boston... recent transplant to ATL.

Been smoking for 8yrs seriously... off and on for better than 10. Boxworthy list is pretty solid (imo, and thats all that matters... lol)
AB Nica Puro, Tempus Mad., Padron 2K, PDR 1878 Mad., and anything Oliva.

Slowly knocking things off my must try list a couple at a time. Just got in a bunch of LFD.
Ordering some Drew Estate stuff soon along with more Aging Room.

Also trying to quit cigarettes with an E-cig. down to a pack every 2 weeks. Money saved is
better spent on fine tobacco I say!

Anyhow... hope to be here for a while! Off to try one of the LFD chisels I just got!

Happy Herfing ladies and gentlemen!

raj

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you gentlemen! UpInSmoke... I have a friend in Schenectady. Also a family member.. and another good friend in Cohoes.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello brother and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy the site and brotherhood here.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome!

I am from MA as well, but have lived in the ATL area for 20+ years now.

Truly a great group of guys here.

raj

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
De46vil - born and raised in Boston... spent 5 years in Worcester then came down 2 years ago... and aside from missing fam and friends from time to time... I wouldn't trade it for anything! Thanks for the welcome and we should hit up Casa de Tobacco some time!

raj

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the welcomes. I always enjoy a brotherhood, and always have five good points to make about friendships!