What's new

New Member from New Jersey

Stogiewear

Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just joined yesterday. I have come across a number of posts from this forum when performing cigar related searches on google and thought I would join and check out the community.

I am 56 years old, have been married for 31 years and have a 19yo son in college. I have been smoking cigars for over 25 years and still enjoy a stick almost daily.

Other than cigars, I enjoy spending time with my family, golf, guns, trucks and traveling when I can.

I am looking forward to meeting some new people with similar interests and hope to get involved in some herfs or meet-ups or virtual gatherings or whatever else comes up.

thanks
Dave

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pork roll egg and cheese on a hard roll.

Enjoying a stick every day must be nice. I guess in the garden state you have a smoking room/basement? Right now it's below freezing.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0

Enjoying a stick every day must be nice. I guess in the garden state you have a smoking room/basement? Right now it's below freezing.
Most likely the best breakfast sandwich ever created.
And I second you on a stick every day right now…I’m north of Philly and it’s freezing!
However, if I get the fire pit going I can get out to burn one!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I second you on a stick every day right now…I’m north of Philly and it’s freezing!
Now that's dedication!

Stogiewear

Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yes, I have my home office setup to smoke in. Right now just a fan in the window, but working on a more permanent exhaust setup.
My wife is very understanding of my cigar obsession :)

Dave

Stogiewear

Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As stated in another reply I am lucky enough to be able to smoke in my office.

I am about 45m NE of Philly, we might be close enough to get together for a smoke.

Dave