What's new

New member in Vancouver

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to BOTL?
Physician? What Marque and vitola do you prefer smoking?
Hey crossbow. Yes, I'm a physician. My practice is geriatrics, I run an Alzheimer's dementia unit at the equivalent of an American state hospital. I also have a daughter with autism and have trained as an autism consultant. Think I enjoy a relaxing cigar?
My favourites are Hoyo Epicure #2, Partagas Serie D #4, Punch Churchill, and Padron Churchill. Yours?

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey crossbow. Yes, I'm a physician. My practice is geriatrics, I run an Alzheimer's dementia unit at the equivalent of an American state hospital. I also have a daughter with autism and have trained as an autism consultant. Think I enjoy a relaxing cigar?
My favourites are Hoyo Epicure #2, Partagas Serie D #4, Punch Churchill, and Padron Churchill. Yours?
Docb

Am an RN at an acute medical and Telemetry unit in a State Hospital, where our patients are mostly geriatric. Work full time. Meaning....
1. Dealing with interns and residents who don't know the end of an IV Pole, much less write a correct physician's order.
2. Dealing with patients that sundown at night - falls and mass confusion . 3. Dealing with relatives (we all know how that goes) and
4. Dealing with nursing management (thank God I have seniority)

Oh yeah and I work 12 hours a shift.

RE: the question if you enjoy a relaxing cigar? and re: my work.........
I WILL have that relaxing cigar everyday with you!!

so you know..you are more than welcome here in BOTL! And if you need to vent, just PM me.