What's new

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. The name's Cigar Rick and I'll be around to enjoy your company as well as representing Tinderbox.com. We're an old established company of local B&Ms that has recently moved into the online cigar sales world.

Don't worry, I'm not here to spam anyone or force anything down your throat. I will be here to tell you about upcoming specials and contests as well as providing reviews of some new cigars that will be coming to market soon. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hello all. The name's Cigar Rick and I'll be around to enjoy your company as well as representing Tinderbox.com. We're an old established company of local B&Ms that has recently moved into the online cigar sales world.

Don't worry, I'm not here to spam anyone or force anything down your throat. I will be here to tell you about upcoming specials and contests as well as providing reviews of some new cigars that will be coming to market soon. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say.
:welcome:

Please be sure to contact the Admin, Eric or David, and ask about posting your specials here and what not. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Hi CigarRick. Like Todd says, you need to private message Eric and David who are the administrators of this board if trying to e-tail cigars or post specials as a vendor before doing so.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, I'll definitely talk to the admins before I go breaking any rules. Your help is much appreciated.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Welcome aboard!

I will be answering your PM this evening. Just walked in and need to tend to a few things.