What's new

New member!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Minnesota @DeArman_93 !

Glad to hear your recovery is progressing well. Please consider us as your second family, one that you can also enjoy a cigar with. :D

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Welcome from Indiana brother. Helluva story, and quite sad, but I'm glad you're recovering, and your family also decided to smoke with you, instead of curb you from it, that's pretty awesome. Good luck on your recovery, and welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DeArman_93

Joshua 1:9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Fairfield Glades Tenn
Thank you!
Welcome to BOTL from Minnesota @DeArman_93 !

Glad to hear your recovery is progressing well. Please consider us as your second family, one that you can also enjoy a cigar with. :D
Thank you! I'm excited to meet some of you!
Welcome from Indiana brother. Helluva story, and quite sad, but I'm glad you're recovering, and your family also decided to smoke with you, instead of curb you from it, that's pretty awesome. Good luck on your recovery, and welcome aboard.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thank you! It's something we look forward to almost nightly now :cigar:

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Welcome from Joplin, MO. I am glad to hear you are making great progress in your recovery. Sometimes life throws us a curveball and we have to learn to adjust. I really like your enthusiasm to help other people and get on living life.

DeArman_93

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Joplin, MO. I am glad to hear you are making great progress in your recovery. Sometimes life throws us a curveball and we have to learn to adjust. I really like your enthusiasm to help other people and get on living life.
Thank you! I've definitely had my bad days where I'm really down and miss riding and my old life (and brain lol) but like you said, it's a curveball and life goes on, there's a reason for everything, just have to make the best of it and use it to help others.

Old Soldier

What's brown and sounds like a bell? DUNG!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from SW Arkansas! I have quite a few old military friends who've suffered TBI's and have had the serious issues involved...so I know how tough you have to be to pick yourself up and get going again. My sincerest congrats on your continued recovery and for staying tough! Keep it up young man!!

DeArman_93

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from SW Arkansas! I have quite a few old military friends who've suffered TBI's and have had the serious issues involved...so I know how tough you have to be to pick yourself up and get going again. My sincerest congrats on your continued recovery and for staying tough! Keep it up young man!!
Thanks a lot! That means a ton. I just moved back to Amarillo, TX (spent 19 of of 24 years here) from Van Buren, Arkansas. Beautiful state!