What's new

New members contest - Winner = Tylernim

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
This is Done...Congratulations Tylernim!!!
:tiphat:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an effort to get some of you newer guys engaged in the discussions and comeraderie here I am going to run a contest that is limited to our newer members. You don't need to be a newbie to cigars, just a newbie to BOTL.

It's pretty simple...all you need to do is reply to this thread but there are some rules.

1. You must have posted an introduction of yourself in the introductions forum sometime after 10/1/2012. If you have not posted an introduction yet, please go to http://www.botl.org/community/forums...-Introductions and let us know who you are. As BDC30 says in the pre-study package "tell us a bit about yourself. Where you're from, how long you've been smoking, favorite sticks and what brought you here are all good starting points for an intro."

2. You must have a minimum of 10 posts. It's great that you're here but we want you to be involved! Visit some of the threads and feel free to chime in. If you need to build your post count, welcoming other new members, participating in contests, congratulating other brothers on milestones (birthdays, engagements, new children, etc.), letting us know what you smoked today or purchased recently is a great way to do it.

So go ahead and hit reply now. Since some of you may need a little time to build your post count I am going to let this run through New Years Day. The contest will close at 11:59:59 PM on 1/1/2013. At that point I will choose a winner at random from the people that have replied and send the winner a nice little package of sticks from my stash.

Good Luck and happy posting!!!

Last edited:

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
My signup date is a couple years ago but my participation is all recent. Count me in if you wish.
Your join date does not matter. Since your intro was posted on November 12th and you have 64 posts you meet the 2 requirements for the contest. I've got your name in the hat......

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Just over 36 hours left......Reply now or miss the boat :)

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Last chance to enter guys....Contest ends at Midnight tonight

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
final bump.......Here is who I have registered so far.

Otter
TopsiderLxi
Slidzero
EOD
George23
Loulax07
ziggy4112003
press_mute
Stukibuilt
Joeytivo
scarlin
acefisher1
Tsd906
Romulus Cogswell
Karma67
MattSRoss81
Grrrr601
dscl
topmstr
Joevikes
Lurch
Reelman
JoshF
AliveUS
Mo1281
guardman
Rode Weary
danfish98
Tylernim

LMK if you qualify and want me to throw your name in the hat!

Happy New Year :bottle:

Rupe