What's new

New Modern Portable Cigar Humidor

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
*Not available in Montana
I made some calls and did you know they have little TVs that can fit in your pocket now? Next thing you know Jeremy, you'll be making GBP that read your thoughts and sending out messages. You own secretary robot with @Glassman face right on it.
It's a brave new world out there.

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Can't wait to get my "Early Bird Discount" and with the crowdfunding opportunity I'll be able to empty my wallet and retirement accounts into this venture. I've waited my entire life for this and "The good news is, if you help support our campaign, your donations go straight towards purchasing yourself your very own CL2 and/or Cigar Wallet!" To think how much swampland I've been purchasing lately and I could have been investing in this instead. Hang on a second....Rachel from Card Services is on the other line with yet another deal ....talk about lightening striking me all over the place today?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Come on guys. In his mind, Mr. Bruner is a smooth and sophisticated velvet tongued business man and is outwitting us sheeple. Haven't you always dreamed of having a humidor that would hold 15 cigars and you could actually carry it? The ladies on The View gave it 4.5 stars and a chance to get into Whoopies vagina and backside. Who wouldn't want some of that action? Plus, Mr. Bruner just sawed a boat in half.