What's new

New One from Texas

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I have been an on again off again cigar smoker for 20 something years. I have always appreciated a good cigar and all that they represent. My first cigars were smoked in high school while playing poker with the guys. They were usually something we jacked from one of the dads that smoked cigars or what we scraped up and bought.

In the 90s I smoked Mac and AF and La Glorias. I really enjoy the AFs and most "popular" cigars. I have smoked a few Opus Xs and liked them as well.
I stopped smoking cigars about four years ago trying to get off Copenhagen snuff. I felt like I should stop all forms to be successful. Now I want to just enjoy a fine cigar.

I am in medical sales and have been doing that for 15 years. I am married and have twin boys that are 5 years old. I am addicted to bow hunting and spend lots of time and money doing that.

I look forward to being here and making new friends. There is tons for me to learn. If I can be of any help to anyone please let me know.

RMac5

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys thanks for the welcome. I am waaaaay up here in Amarillo. Just got back from Red River NM. They got 20" of new snow last night. I have been in the car for 4hrs with twin 5 year olds. I deserve a cigar!!!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
My brother lives up there. In fact, I'll be up there at Christmas since his wife is preggers and can't travel.