What's new

!! NEW PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am finally over my cold and I smoked a couple of these today and damn are they good. Time is going to be a great friend to this stick!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi BOTL’s,
I wanted to let you all know about a new limited release for the holidays. It’s the PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura.

I’m only releasing 1,500 to 2,000 boxes. You will find them only in select retailers 25 total as of now.

Blend info:
W: Habano – Osc / DR
B: Habano / DR
F: Corojo, Habano, Criollo 98 / DR

Let me know what you all think of this new blend.

Thanks Abe

Abe,

I have smoked more than a few sticks in my time and I can say that to me, ROTT, this is hands down, the best stick I have ever tasted...EVER.

Thanks for all that you do for the industry and thanks most of all for taking care of Todd on that one-off of the LE that you hooked us up with. We gotta talk buddy!

rahbass

PDR CIGARS - A.FLORES CIGARS
Rating - 100%
14   0   1
Thank you my friend, im happy to find good people who enjoy my life work.
Abe

Hi BOTL’s,
I wanted to let you all know about a new limited release for the holidays. It’s the PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura.

I’m only releasing 1,500 to 2,000 boxes. You will find them only in select retailers 25 total as of now.

Blend info:
W: Habano – Osc / DR
B: Habano / DR
F: Corojo, Habano, Criollo 98 / DR

Let me know what you all think of this new blend.

Thanks Abe

Abe,

I have smoked more than a few sticks in my time and I can say that to me, ROTT, this is hands down, the best stick I have ever tasted...EVER.

Thanks for all that you do for the industry and thanks most of all for taking care of Todd on that one-off of the LE that you hooked us up with. We gotta talk buddy!

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just got off the phone with Abe, called me to let me know I got some of this coming my way for you Phoenix BOTL's. Should be here in short order. Fumar Cigars is the shop for those of you who don't know me yet. :)