What's new

NEW Pinar Del Rio Cigar - Double Perfecto

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Very cool to see ya on the board! Great opportunity for us to get the hotest info and all our questions answered! As for the web site...pretty kick arse! I like it a lot! Any thoughts on a swag section in the future?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hola my friends,
I wanted to let you all know that I’m releasing a Double Perfecto Shape for all 4 blends of Pinar del Rio in a limited quantity.

Length: 5.25
Ring Gauge: 48

Also my birth day is coming up on Sep 12th. So the first 10 people who remember give me a shout out on this tread on Sep 12th will be one of the fist to received a FREE 4 pack of the Vitola Limitada. Don’t forget to PM me your mailing address after you post.

Gracias
Well, 'tis now 09/12/09 on the east coast where Abe is at. Happy Birthday, Abe. I hope that this year is truly outstanding for you and your brand.:bdaycake:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Happy Birthday Abe on the East Coast! It's great to have a birthday on a Saturday so enjoy the day and enjoy smoking some good cigars!

I hope I am one of the winners of your little b-day contest as I have yet to try some of your cigars and am looking forward to it! I appreciate you sharing your family smokes with us!

Cheers and thanks again!:bottle: