What's new

New Product Pics from Pete

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Better is of course subjective, but in the grand scheme of things, the Havana VI is on the lower-end of the scale price-point wise, whereas the Black is on the higher-end of the scale. It would be safe to assume that the Black has a better choice of tobaccos in it.
Well done Duane, that was a very diplomatic response to his question! :applause:

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
pete tactfully ignored the release date question, and i have to come and check back on every new post to see if it was answered!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I'm sure Pete is not avoiding the question. He is preparing for the retailers show. I think I am safe to say that he is trying to get these items (with exception to the Drac) out as fast as he can. But, in time you will realize, that he does not put his stuff out until he knows it's time and he is completely satisfied with his product. That means from the sticks to the packaging. I'm sure more definite times of the releases will hit the presses after the show.

Hope that answers your concern.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pumped on the Drac box. Talked with Pete this am cuz I was wondering what the wax stamp had on it. Seems that it has the Fleur and a Bat. What a mind he has for presentation.
I have to agree with this whole heartily... I have to say that it was sheer brilliance to come out with a Halloween cigar. Awesome, just awesome!

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I'm sure Pete is not avoiding the question. He is preparing for the retailers show. I think I am safe to say that he is trying to get these items (with exception to the Drac) out as fast as he can. But, in time you will realize, that he does not put his stuff out until he knows it's time and he is completely satisfied with his product. That means from the sticks to the packaging. I'm sure more definite times of the releases will hit the presses after the show.

Hope that answers your concern.
that wasn't a dig a pete, that was a dig at my obsessive nature!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Last year I was amazingly lucky. I happened to walk into one of the distributors that were selected to sell the Franks on the day they arrived. He told me to buy - I knew nothing about Tats and just took his word. I thought they were great and gave many of them away including the box - imagine my surprise when I went back to buy another box. I won't make that mistake again this year. I'm relying on this list to tell us which venders will take phone orders if I am not lucky enough to live near one of the selected vendors.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Most excellent my friend. I will get up there eventually to see you.
I'll probably be getting my weekends off sometime in Sept. Until then, I'm the guy working 6 days a week mostly 12 hours a day.

Vegas is about 1 1/2 hours to the south....I could make it there on the weekends if you ever make it back up there.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
You want them in the same wrapper as the OG Noella Reserva or in Broadleaf?
How you been brother? Where you at now?
Definitely the OR Noella Reserva Oscuro wrapper. By far the best out there. If you'll rewrap em I'll send about 5 boxes of Noellas and HCs down to you.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Man, do I want a couple of these or what! Can't wait to get my hands on a couple. Last year my B&M was one of the lucky 13. I am hoping lightning does strike twice...

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Found out from "the man" this morning that the white box is "The Boris". Wooooooooooohoooooooooo.