What's new

New rarest cigar in my collection

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
So a bit a go there was a post on here by a brother in some need of assistance. He had some old Jibaro's that had some wrapper issues and was looking for someone to get them rewrapped. Well it just happened to be perfect timing as I was heading to Havana in a month so I offered up my services to get them re done here. Well a couple of days ago I dropped them off to a roller friend of mine Hamlet and asked if he could take care of it. He said with festival week he might not have time as he is jumping all week.He asked how many I had and when I told him 10 he said no problem. If he couldn't do it he would get some one at the Upmann factory to take care of it now that they had moved into the old RyJ factory where he works. So finally to the great part. I went to pick them up today and he said he didn't have time but they are done. I can't tell you how good these things look. They look like monster PCR's as they left a closed foot on it and dark wrappers. When I commented on the wrappers he said it was the same wrapper as the new.

1966 I so cant wait to post pics of them side by side!

Well Scott this could not have turned out better. I cant wait to try one but will wait till I get home and have a fresh pallete

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I think I just wet myself.

Yep.

Aaron, what can I say. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Wonder what the Big Man will think. We shall see.

Wow, too cool.

Now hurry home, I want my shit. bllaaahhhahahahaaha

Thanks Bro, IOU Big Time:glassesgr

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
I hope you have your Depends on Scott! You know you're not making it home before you "wizz" in your pants!

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I think I just wet myself.

Yep.

Aaron, what can I say. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Wonder what the Big Man will think. We shall see.

Wow, too cool.

Now hurry home, I want my shit. bllaaahhhahahahaaha

Thanks Bro, IOU Big Time:glassesgr
Well you did say that they were fading a bit so I hope this wrapper will spice them back up:applause:

Rating - 100%
59   0   2
wow that is pretty cool i didnt know you could even do that this newbie is learning so much from this site its awesome well great story......does anyone know when hendys bday is???? lol