What's new

New Seattle botl

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Howdy BOTL -

Name's Nic, I live in Seattle and I've been smoking cigars for 17 or so years. I've been on various cigar forums in that time; ASC, herfers paradise, club stogie, cigar asylum, and a likely a few more I don't remember. I tend to smoke sun grown, pepper bombs - Cain, diesel, (old school) Camacho, etc. I've gotten mostly out of ISOMs as I got tired of the inconsistency, but my favorites were almost anything Bolivar, PSD4, RASS, and Monte #4s. At one point my cigar collection numbered in the middle 4 digits contained in a JC Pendergast cabinet. Now, as my collection as dwindled, I've moved to a much smaller cabinet built by a Master Woodworker friend of mine. It's funny, I thought I had it stocked fairly well, but the cold reality of flash photography showed how poorly stocked I really am. When I get my post count high enough, I'll share a few pitiful pictures of my current stock.

Thanks for a great site, I look forward to becoming a member.

Nic

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Nic. :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy our website and brotherhood.