What's new

New Smoke'

PhilKaiser82

P Nizzle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was tryin to catch up on some episodes of Prison Break when I was approached by a bald, rather large fellow (calebnobbe2003) and was asked if I was a brother. Not knowing a single thing about it, I soon found myself with an H. Upmann humidor and an assortment of 20 cigars to start my collection. After an evening at smokey's in Ann Arbor I was introduced to much more to the hobby (calebnobbe2003 and MichiganM) and the involvement of the manufacturing process of a cigar was more involved than what i had originally thought. Bizarre and scientific is how I would explain it.

With the Domaine Avo burning, it was chill time for a few good friends. The journey begins and the collection will begin to grow.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome aboard Phil!

As far as the peeps you're hanging out with? :dunno:

:bouncetau :bouncetau :bouncetau :bouncetau

:welcome:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I was tryin to catch up on some episodes of Prison Break when I was approached by a bald, rather large fellow (calebnobbe2003) and was asked if I was a brother. Not knowing a single thing about it, I soon found myself with an H. Upmann humidor and an assortment of 20 cigars to start my collection. After an evening at smokey's in Ann Arbor I was introduced to much more to the hobby (calebnobbe2003 and MichiganM) and the involvement of the manufacturing process of a cigar was more involved than what i had originally thought. Bizarre and scientific is how I would explain it.

With the Domaine Avo burning, it was chill time for a few good friends. The journey begins and the collection will begin to grow.
:rofl: It's about time you joined!!! :welcome: