What's new

new smoker...first fuente.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Just ahd the green label myself on Sat. thanks to Tedski... damn it was GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!

Only $50 spent?

Your gonna wish that was all you could get away for after this... you best start practicing restraint however, it hasn't worked for any of us on here... if it does for you, let us know how!!!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I will restate, if it was that good them you should go back and ask what it was so you can go back and buy the same one again.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If it was truly a Churchill sized stick, it was probably either a Churchill or, if it had a cedar sleeve inside the cello, a Double Chateau. Maduro Double Chateaus are one of my absolute favorite smokes.

Welcome to the group and the wonderful world of cigars! :clap:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm pretty sure now, I went back to check, that it was a Fuente seleccion privada #1. That is if those are the ones with a green band and a green wrap on the bottom. I'll have to buy some more.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm pretty sure now, I went back to check, that it was a Fuente seleccion privada #1. That is if those are the ones with a green band and a green wrap on the bottom. I'll have to buy some more.
just wanted to add that it was probably a natural shade grown, doesn't seem like the others have the green band on the bottom.