What's new

New Tat?

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Sounds like Wine Times Supermarket is only selling fivers so that local folks have a better chance of getting these. Also, R Fields Wine is also sold out as well.
Not sure about Tobaccos of Hawaii. I haven't heard an update in that place yet. The chances of acquiring a box of these is probably slim to none at this point, unless you knew someone on the island.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sounds like Wine Times Supermarket is only selling fivers so that local folks have a better chance of getting these. Also, R Fields Wine is also sold out as well.
Not sure about Tobaccos of Hawaii. I haven't heard an update in that place yet. The chances of acquiring a box of these is probably slim to none at this point, unless you knew someone on the island.
tobacco of hawaii isn't shipping right now, but that could change soon. think a box from their is 154.50 plus shipping regardless of where you are located.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tobacco of hawaii isn't shipping right now, but that could change soon. think a box from their is 154.50 plus shipping regardless of where you are located.
Tabaccos of Hawaii (Honolulu) has like 3-4 boxes left.... that was a few days ago, maybe Friday? They will not sell boxes (I tried buying a few) and limit two sticks per customer. diddyk is right 154.50 per box, local hawaii residence only.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
IMHO these are better than the orig pork tenderloin.
Nice!!! I'm glad you liked it. I know I did when I was trying the two different wrappers with Pete. We both agreed broadleaf was the way to go. When we tried the Habano it had more spice but the broadleaf was more satisfying. Kind of like a comfort food which I thought really embodied the musubi name. A musubi is the quintessential Hawaiian comfort food.

Last edited:

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Small update. Tamura's Fine still has a few boxes but they shipped about 6 boxes to their Maui stores. 2 to the Lahaina store and 4 to the Kahului store on Maui. So if you know anyone in maui they can probably grab you some.

Aloha

Fia

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Just an FYI... Learned a valuable lesson earlier... It's not a tat, or ink, it's tattoo

Also, unrelated, dear friends...
they are TATTOOS. Not "ink" nor "tats."
Signed,
somebody who loves tattoo culture deeply.
Sorry brother, these two threads were right next to each other on tapatalk, I couldn't help my self... :D